Grief support for children and teens
Trustbridge Bereavement Centers’ Sea Star Program is designed to meet the unique needs of children and teens who are grieving the death of a loved one. All children in need in Palm Beach and Broward County are welcome to any activity, free of charge.
Our programs for children
Individual and Family Counseling - tailoring care to meet each child’s needs
School Support Groups - providing support throughout the community
Camp Programs - bringing children together for support, friendship, fun and therapeutic activities
Family Fun Events - helping grieving families to meet others and have fun together
As dates and details are finalized, this calendar will be updated. You can also follow Trustbridge on Facebook as programs are announced.
- July 2019
- 7/22-26 - A week-long day camp for children (ages 5-10) Download the application.
- 7/27 - Family Fun Event in Broward County
- August 2019
- 9/1 - Art Workshop for grieving children ages 6-10 in Broward County
- 9/21 - Art Workshop for grieving children and their parents in Boynton Beach Office
- September 2019
- School-based support groups provided in Palm Beach and Broward Counties
- October 2019
- 10/18 - Club Sea Horse at Tomorrow's Rainbow in Coconut Creek
- November 2019
- 11/7 - Family Grief Support Workshop in West Palm Beach
- December 2019
- 12/7 - Family Bowling Party in Greenacres
For more information, please call us at 888.499.8383.You’re not alone. We’re here to help.