The death of a loved one, even if it is expected and peaceful, may leave a hole in your life accompanied by a dizzying range of emotions. In addition to feelings of loss, grief and despair, you might also be feeling anger, guilt or relief.
Helping you heal
It is the priority of Trustbridge to safeguard the health and well-being of our patients and families at all times. After serious consideration, Trustbridge has made the decision to postpone Camp Good Grief and temporarily suspend all group bereavement counseling.
The death of a loved one, even if it is expected and peaceful, may leave a hole in your life accompanied by a dizzying range of emotions. In addition to feelings of loss, grief and despair, you might also be feeling anger, guilt or relief. Whatever you are feeling or experiencing is a completely normal and expected reaction to bereavement.
Trustbridge is here to walk the difficult path of grief with you, to help you find healing and peace.
Our groups, workshops and family activities are open to everyone in Palm Beach and Broward counties who has lost a loved one, free of charge. We are here to support you. You are not alone.
Grief services for children
When a loved one dies, grieving children and teens have unique needs. We help them cope with change, identify safe ways to express grief, and recognize that it's OK to smile and have fun again.
- Individual, Family and Group counseling for children and teens - call 561-227-5175 to schedule an initial session.
- Parenting The Grieving Child Support Group provides support and guidance for parents and guardians of grieving children - call 561-227-5175 for more information.
- Download the Child Bereavement Registration and Informed Consent form
- School-based Support Groups for children and teens in Palm Beach County
Download the School Grief Group Application or
Descargar la aplicacion del grupo de duelo escolar
- School-based Support Groups for children and teens in Broward County
Download the School Grief Group Application - Broward
- Bereavement Camp Programs: Sea Star Program's Camp Good Grief
Download the Camp Good Grief 2020 Application
- Family Fun Events - May 1, 2020 DJ Dance Party, July 24, 2020 Skyzone Trampoline Park, December 5, 2020 Bowling Party.
- Download our booklet How to Help a Grieving Child.
- Download our booklet Children in Anticipatory Grief.
- Book recommendation: "What on Earth Do You Do When Someone Dies?" by Trevor Romain. www.freespirit.com.
If we can help you, please call our Trustbridge Bereavement Centers at 561-227-5175 or toll free at 888-499-8393.
Grief services for adults
- Grief Education Workshops help you understand how loss effects your life and offer healthy ways to cope
- Grief Support Groups (ex:Initial Responses to Loss)
- Loss-specific Support Groups (ex: Loss of a Parent)
- Individual and Family Grief Counseling (for Trustbridge families whose loved ones have died in our care)
- Specialized Workshops offer interactive experiences to help you cope with grief (ex: Coping with the Arts)
- Remembrance Events honor the memories of loved ones (ex: Celebration of Life)
- Download the Adult Bereavement Registration and Informed Consent form
- Download our booklet The Nature of Grief.
If we can help you, please call our Trustbridge Bereavement Centers at (561) 227-5175 or toll-free at (888) 499-8393.