Grief services for children
- Individual counseling for children and teens
- Support groups for children and teens
- Family events
- Bereavment camp programs
- Download our booklet How to Help a Grieving Child.
Grief services for adults
- Open support groups for anyone who has experienced a loss
- Loss-specific support groups, such as: partner loss, loss of an adult child, loss of a parent and loss to addiction
- Individual and family grief-counseling sessions
- Monthly workshops on a variety of topics, including: grief education, mindfulness, healing though art and more
Additional bereavement services
- Expressive therapies
- Celebration of Life programs
If we can help you, please call our Trustbridge Bereavement Centers at (561) 227-5175 or toll-free at (888) 499-8393.