Grief services for children
When a loved one dies, grieving children and teens have unique needs. We help them cope with change, identify safe ways to express grief, and recognize that it's OK to smile and have fun again.
- Individual, Family and Group counseling for children and teens
- School-based Support Groups for children and teens - Download the Sea Star Children's Program application
- Bereavement Camp Programs - Download the 2019 Sea Star Program's Camp Stingray application
- Family Fun Events
- Download our booklet How to Help a Grieving Child.
Grief services for adults
- Grief Education Workshops help you understand how loss effects your life and offer healthy ways to cope
- Grief Support Groups (ex:Initial Responses to Loss)
- Loss-specific Support Groups (ex: Loss of a Parent)
- Individual and Family Grief Counseling (for Trustbridge families whose loved ones have died in our care)
- Specialized Workshops offer interactive experiences to help you cope with grief (ex: Coping with the Arts)
- Remembrance Events honor the memories of loved ones (ex: Celebration of Life)
- Download our booklet The Nature of Grief.
If we can help you, please call our Trustbridge Bereavement Centers at (561) 227-5175 or toll-free at (888) 499-8393.